History of BGA

BGA Church is a church plant of Spirit & Truth Fellowship, a Christian Reformed Church in the Hunting Park section of Philadelphia.  It started as a bible study reaching out to young people in high school and college.  In May 2006, BGA Church started meeting in a  building in the Frankford area of Philadelphia.  In 2010 Pastor Gabriel and his family moved into the Frankford area to live and serve there.

In 2015 the congregation of BGA began leasing the “Social Hall” of the Frankford Memorial United Methodist Church on 1300 Dyre Street.

DSC01751

Leave a Reply